Creating a non-linear strategic adventure

@michalis

Hi Michalis,
here is my testcase for the CGE bug. (attachment)
After loading the design “gamestateplay”.

By selecting the plane and move/select and then pulling the red arrow vertical/up of the plane, the problem shows up (it first shakes and then shoots up, out of the screen).

rotating plane error.zip (4.2 KB)

Fixed in Fixed dragging to move under non-uniform scale · castle-engine/castle-engine@f3ce0cc · GitHub , thanks for reporting! New editor version with the fix will be automatically available on https://castle-engine.io/ in a few hours.

I am sorry to report that the problems are not over with this.
When I try to move this scene the arrows don’t work and when I try to move vertically with the root square the scene shoots out of the screen.

This only happens with this scene; when I move the male character it works okay.

Please submit a testcase to reproduce the problem. In this case it doesn’t have to be a project we can compile even, just enough to open the design in CGE editor and test it.

I just retested my fix for rotating plane error.zip above, and it works – so, from what I can tell, you have now encountered just a different bug, but also around gizmos manipulation. I very much want to fix it :), please provide a testcase to reproduce this.

( Sorry for the delay in answering, I’m catching up with my backlog. In general, please always submit a reproducible testcase when submitting a bug. A movie showing the problem, as you send, is also nice (to see how you’re doing), but it is not enough – to reproduce the problem I also need to have the design that you have at the start of your movie. )

Sorry for late response.
I should have saved the testcase as I tried to recreate the problem but in vain; up until now everything is working okay. So forget it for the moment. When it ever appears again I will save it directly and upload.